Weird Science (1985)
PG-13 | 1h 34min | Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comedy, Romance
Weird Science (1985) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Weird Science (1985) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Bill Paxton, Michael Berryman, John Kapelos, Robert Rusler
Directed by John Hughes
Synopsis: Two high school nerds attempt to create the perfect woman, but she turns out to be more than that.
Tagline: This Bud’s for YOU!
Synopsis: Two unpopular teenagers, Gary Wallace and Wyatt Donnelly, fail at all attempts to be accepted by their peers. Their desperation to be liked leads them to "create" a woman via their computer. Their living and breathing creation is a gorgeous woman, Lisa, whose purpose is to boost their confidence level by putting them into situations which require Gary and Wyatt to act like men. On their road to becoming accepted, they encounter many hilarious obstacles, which gives the movie an overall sense of silliness.
Tagline: This Bud's for YOU!
Storyline: Two high school nerds attempt to create the perfect woman, but she turns out to be more than that.
Weird Science (1985) Movie Details
- Directors: John Hughes
- Writers: John Hughes, Al Feldstein, William M. Gaines
- Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Bill Paxton, Michael Berryman, John Kapelos, Robert Rusler, Robert Minkoff, Johnny Timko, Suzanne Snyder, Judie Aronson, Wallace Langham, Doug MacHugh, James Huffman, Pamela Gordon, Joe Gieb, Prince Hughes, Vernon Wells, Steve James, Chino 'Fats' Williams, Fred D. Scott, Jennifer Balgobin, Anthony Michael Hall, Jeff Jensen, Mikul Robins, Phillip Borsos, Kevin Thompson, Ann Coyle, Suzy J. Kellems, Shawn Patrick Lane, Vince Townsend Jr., Rock A. Walker
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comedy, Romance
- Producers: Joel Silver, Jane Vickerilla
- Musicians: Ira Newborn
- Cinematographers: Matthew F. Leonetti
- Editors: Chris Lebenzon, Scott K. Wallace, Mark Warner
- Runtime: 94 min / 1h 34min
- Year: 1985
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0017 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.