Wild Wild West (1999)
PG-13 | 1h 46min | Sci-Fi, Action, Comedy, Western
Wild Wild West (1999) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Wild Wild West (1999) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Derek Mears, Ted Levine, Will Smith, Ian Abercrombie, Musetta Vander
Directed by Barry Sonnenfeld
Synopsis: The two best hired guns in the West must save President Grant from the clutches of a nineteenth-century inventor-villain.
Tagline: It’s a whole new west. July ‘99.
Synopsis: Jim West is a guns-a-blazing former Civil War hero. Artemus Gordon is an inventive U.S. Marshal who excels in disguise. When the United States is threatened by psychotic Confederate Arliss Loveless, President Ulysses Grant teams the duo up to bring him to justice. On a hazard-packed train journey from Washington D.C. to Utah, West and Gordon must combine their skills to best Loveless and his diabolical machines.
Tagline: It doesn't get any wilder than this.
Storyline: The two best hired guns in the West must save President Grant from the clutches of a nineteenth-century inventor-villain.
Wild Wild West (1999) Movie Details
- Directors: Barry Sonnenfeld
- Writers: Jim Thomas, John Thomas, S.S. Wilson
- Cast: Derek Mears, Ted Levine, Will Smith, Ian Abercrombie, Musetta Vander, Bai Ling, Bob Rumnock, Gary Carlos Cervantes, Salma Hayek, J. Nathan Simmons, M. Emmet Walsh, Marshal Silverman, Bret Schweinfurth, Christian Aubert, Kenneth Branagh, Buck Taylor, Rodney A. Grant, Erik Hyler, Dean Rader-Duval, Phil Hawn, Joseph J. Dawson, William Victor Skrabanek, Kevin Kline, Kris Andersson, Jerry Potter, E.J. Callahan, Orestes Matacena, Jennifer Wellings, James Lashly, Glenn Craley
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Comedy, Western
- Producers: Tracy Barone, Tracy Glaser, Barry Josephson, Kim LeMasters, Doug Lodato, Jon Peters, Graham Place, Joel Simon, Chris Soldo, Barry Sonnenfeld, Neri Kyle Tannenbaum, Bill Todman Jr.
- Musicians: Elmer Bernstein
- Cinematographers: Michael Ballhaus
- Editors: Jim Miller
- Runtime: 106 min / 1h 46min
- Year: 1999
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 15
- Nominations: 17
Elapsed Time: 0.0015 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.