PG | 1h 35min | Horror, Sci-Fi
Willard (1971) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Blu-ray: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Willard (1971) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Bruce Davison, Ernest Borgnine, Elsa Lanchester, Arthur Tovey, Almira Sessions
Directed by Daniel Mann
Synopsis: A social misfit uses his only friends, his pet rats, to exact revenge on his tormentors.
Tagline: Where your nightmares end…WILLARD begins.
Synopsis: A social misfit, Willard is made fun of by his co-workers, and squeezed out of the company started by his deceased father by his boss. His only friends are a couple of rats he raised at home, Ben and Socrates. (And their increasing number of friends) However, when one of them is killed at work, he goes on a rampage using his rats to attack those who have been tormenting him.
Tagline: Teamed up to Tear 'em up! [poster for double-feature pairing "Willard" and "Ben"]
Storyline: A social misfit uses his only friends, his pet rats, to exact revenge on his tormentors.
Willard (1971) Movie Details
- Directors: Daniel Mann
- Writers: Gilbert Ralston, Stephen Gilbert
- Cast: Bruce Davison, Ernest Borgnine, Elsa Lanchester, Arthur Tovey, Almira Sessions, Alan Baxter, Sherry Presnell, Paul Bradley, Louise De Carlo, Minta Durfee, Robert Golden, Tony Regan, Bern Hoffman, Lola Kendrick, Sondra Locke, Shirley Lawrence, Michael Dante, Bobby Gilbert, Jody Gilbert, Ed Haskett, William Hansen, Ben, John Myhers, Socrates, J. Pat O'Malley, Joan Shawlee, Pauline Drake, Helen Spring
- Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi
- Producers: Mort Briskin, Charles A. Pratt
- Musicians: Alex North
- Cinematographers: Robert B. Hauser
- Editors: Warren Low
- Runtime: 95 min / 1h 35min
- Year: 1971
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 2
Elapsed Time: 0.0019 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.