X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
PG-13 | 2h 12min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman, Brian Cox, Patrick Stewart, Famke Janssen
Directed by Bryan Singer
Bryan Singer has become one of my favorite directors and I cannot wait to see what he has done with X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014). He has a fantastic cast, high movie budget and a lot of Marvel X-Men story at his disposal. The cast includes Patrick Stewart (Professor Charles Xavier), Ian McKellen (Erik Lehnsherr / older Magneto), Hugh Jackman (Logan / Wolverine), James McAvoy (Charles Xavier), Jennifer Lawrence (Raven / Mystique), Halle Berry (Ororo Munroe / Storm), Michael Fassbender (Erik Lehnsherr / young Magneto) plus many more. The trailers are fantastically edited and mouth watering.
This new X-Men movie mixes the cast from previous X-Men timelines with the future X-Men timeline. To save the future, the future X-Men send Wolverine back in time with a message for the young Charles Xavier. The X-Men must change the events of a major historical event that causes the future X-Men, all other mutants and mankind into near extinction.
I cannot wait to be apart of the X-Men: Days of Future Past ride; I am completely stoked to see this film.
Synopsis: In the future, the mutants and the humans who help them are slaughtered by powerful robots named Sentinels. Professor Xavier, Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, Kitty Pryde and her friends meet at a monastery in China and Xavier explains that the invincible Sentinels were created using the DNA of Mystique that was captured in 1973 when she tried to assassinate their creator Dr. Bolivar Trask. Xavier tells that their only chance is return to 1973 using Pryde's ability to join Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr to convince Mystique to give up her intention. However, only Wolverine can withstand the damages of the time travel. Will he succeed in stopping Mystique and the Sentinel Program, and save the mutants and their human friends from annihilation?
Tagline: His past. Our future.
Storyline: The X-Men send Wolverine to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that results in doom for both humans and mutants.
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) Movie Details
- Directors: Bryan Singer
- Writers: Simon Kinberg, Jane Goldman
- Cast: Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman, Brian Cox, Patrick Stewart, Famke Janssen, Lucas Till, Leigh Holland, James Marsden, Mike Dopud, Hélène Cardona, Nicholas Hoult, James McAvoy, Hélène Cardona, Michael Fassbender, Daniel Cudmore, Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, John Moore, Neil Napier, Brent Skagford, Arthur Holden, Jason Deline, Larry Day, Darryl Scheelar, Pierre Leblanc, Booboo Stewart, Shawn Ashmore, Morgan Lily, Dan Shea
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
- Producers: Tom Cohen, Todd Hallowell, Derek Hoffman, Simon Kinberg, Stan Lee, Kathleen McGill, Josh McLaglen, Hutch Parker, Lauren Shuler Donner, Bryan Singer, Jason Taylor
- Musicians: John Ottman
- Cinematographers: Newton Thomas Sigel
- Editors: Michael Louis Hill, John Ottman
- Our Score: 8/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 8.09/10 of 598,575 Votes!
- Runtime: 132 min / 2h 12min
- Year: 2014
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 15
- Nominations: 47
Elapsed Time: 0.0015 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.