X-Men: First Class (2011)
PG-13 | 2h 11min | Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
X-Men: First Class (2011) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
X-Men: First Class (2011) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Michael Ironside, Ray Wise, Hugh Jackman, James Remar, Glenn Morshower
Directed by Matthew Vaughn
Matthew Vaughn directs this installment of the X-Men mutants which focuses on the young Professor X and Magneto as they develop the Mutant School for Gifted Youngsters.
Synopsis: Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-MEN.
Tagline: Before he was Professor X, he was Charles. Before he was Magneto, he was Erik. Before they were enemies, they were allies.
Storyline: In 1962, the United States government enlists the help of Mutants with superhuman abilities to stop a malicious dictator who is determined to start World War III.
X-Men: First Class (2011) Movie Details
- Directors: Matthew Vaughn
- Writers: Ashley Miller, Zack Stentz, Jane Goldman
- Cast: Michael Ironside, Ray Wise, Hugh Jackman, James Remar, Glenn Morshower, Kevin Bacon, Lucas Till, Lasco Atkins, Tony Curran, Michael Fassbender, Corey Johnson, James McAvoy, Nicholas Hoult, Rose Byrne, Zoë Kravitz, Zoë Kravitz, Edi Gathegi, Annabelle Wallis, Rade Serbedzija, Caleb Landry Jones, Jason Flemyng, Jennifer Lawrence, Rebecca Romijn, Brendan Fehr, James Faulkner, Jason Beghe, Teresa Mahoney, Matthew Skomo, Matt Craven, Morgan Lily
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
- Producers: Tom Cohen, Gregory Goodman, Simon Kinberg, Stan Lee, Josh McLaglen, Tarquin Pack, Jeremiah Samuels, Lauren Shuler Donner, Bryan Singer, Jason Taylor, Adam Bohling, David Reid
- Musicians: Henry Jackman
- Cinematographers: John Mathieson
- Editors: Eddie Hamilton, Lee Smith
- Our Score: 9/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 8.09/10 of 589,988 Votes!
- Runtime: 131 min / 2h 11min
- Year: 2011
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 20
- Nominations: 38
Elapsed Time: 0.0014 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.