X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
G | 1h 44min | Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Stan Lee, Ian McKellen, Julian Richings, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart
Directed by Brett Ratner
Synopsis: When a cure is found to treat mutations, lines are drawn amongst the X-Men, led by Professor Charles Xavier, and the Brotherhood, a band of powerful mutants organized under Xavier’s former ally, Magneto.
Tagline: Take a Stand
Synopsis: When a cure is created, which apparently can turn any mutant into a normal human being, there is outrage amongst the mutant community. Whilst some mutants do like the idea of a cure, including Rogue, many mutants find that there shouldn't be a cure. Magneto, who still believes a war is coming, recruits a large team of mutants to take down Warren Worthington II and his cure. Might seem easy for the X-Men to stop, but Magneto has a big advantage, which Wolverine doesn't have. Jean Grey has returned, and joined with Magneto. The Phoenix has woken within her, which has the ability to destroy anything in her way, even if that 'anything' is a X-Men.
Tagline: Take a Stand
Storyline: An all-out war looms when the discovery of a cure for mutations draws a line between the followers of Charles Xavier and those of Magneto.
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) Movie Details
- Directors: Brett Ratner
- Writers: Simon Kinberg, Zak Penn
- Cast: Stan Lee, Ian McKellen, Julian Richings, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Famke Janssen, James Marsden, Jimmy Star, Cameron Bright, R. Lee Ermey, Daniel Cudmore, Aaron Pearl, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, Chelah Horsdal, Adrian Hough, John Andrew Vaas, Rebecca Romijn, Shawn Ashmore, Benita Ha, Ken Leung, Vinnie Jones, Shauna Kain, Ben Foster, Tanya Newbould, Mi-Jung Lee, Emy Aneke, Desiree Zurowski, Michael Murphy, Brad Kelly
- Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
- Producers: Avi Arad, Lee Cleary, Ross Fanger, Kevin Feige, James M. Freitag, David Gorder, Stan Lee, John Palermo, Lauren Shuler Donner, Kurt Williams, Ralph Winter
- Musicians: John Powell
- Cinematographers: Dante Spinotti
- Editors: Mark Goldblatt, Mark Helfrich, Julia Wong
- Runtime: 104 min / 1h 44min
- Year: 2006
- MPAA Rating: G
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 7
- Nominations: 37
Elapsed Time: 0.0018 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.