R | 1h 44min | Sci-Fi, Romance
Zoe (2018) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Zoe (2018) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Miranda Otto, Theo James, Kyle Gatehouse, Ewan McGregor, Matthew Gray Gubler
Directed by Drake Doremus
Synopsis: Two colleagues at a revolutionary research lab design technology to improve and perfect romantic relationships. As their work progresses, their discoveries become more profound.
Synopsis: A story about how synthetic humans can feel and even love and how the people they are involved with react to this concept.
Storyline: A story about how synthetic humans can feel and even love and how the people they are involved with react to this concept.
Zoe (2018) Movie Details
- Directors: Drake Doremus
- Writers: Richard Greenberg, Drake Doremus
- Cast: Miranda Otto, Theo James, Kyle Gatehouse, Ewan McGregor, Matthew Gray Gubler, Kai Lennox, Holden Wong, Anthony Shim, Nichole Bird, Léa Seydoux, Patrick Abellard, Jack Thorpe, Christina Aguilera, Francesca Barcenas, Ediz Ibrahim, Helen Johns, Nora Guerch, Eloi Archambaudoin, Sarah Levesque, Alexandre Daigle, Vincent D''Arbouze, Arlen Aguayo-Stewart, Patrick Baby, Eddy Philantrope, Jordana Lajoie, Ellis Arch, Tristan D. Lalla, Al Connors, Frank Marrs, Alex Kaluza
- Genres: Sci-Fi, Romance
- Producers: Kate Buckley, Alastair Burlingham, Charlie Dombek, Drake Doremus, Michael Flynn, Stuart Ford, Robert George, Wayne Marc Godfrey, Richard Greenberg, Jenny Hinkey, Phil Hunt, Carsten H.W. Lorenz, Danny Mandel, Rob Mercer, Michael A. Pruss, Andrew C. Robinson, Compton Ross, Ridley Scott, Greg Shapiro, Jared Underwood, Michelle Tong Zhou, Deborah Zipser, John Zois
- Musicians: Dan Romer
- Cinematographers: John Guleserian
- Editors: Douglas Crise
- Runtime: 104 min / 1h 44min
- Year: 2018
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 0
- Nominations: 0
Elapsed Time: 0.0019 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.49MB
© 2017-2020 All rights reserved.