R | 1h 28min | Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Adventure
Zombieland (2009) Release Dates
- In Theaters: March 04, 2016
- Netflix: May 01, 2016
- DVD: May 01, 2016
Zombieland (2009) Plot & Synopsis
Starring Abigail Breslin, Ernie Hudson, Amber Heard, Bill Murray, Ashley Lambert
Directed by Ruben Fleischer
Columbia Pictures’ horror comedy Zombieland focuses on two men who have found a way to survive a world overrun by zombies. Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg) is a big wuss - but when you’re afraid of being eaten by zombies, fear can keep you alive. Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson) is an AK-totin’, zombie-slayin’ badass whose single determination is to get the last Twinkie on earth. As they join forces with Wichita (Emma Stone) and Little Rock (Abigail Breslin), who have also found unique ways to survive the zombie mayhem, they will have to determine which is worse: relying on each other or succumbing to the zombies.
Synopsis: Searching for family. In the early twenty-first century, zombies have taken over America. A shy and inexperienced college student in Texas has survived by following his 30 rules: such as "look in the back seat," "double-tap," "avoid public restrooms." He decides to travel to Ohio to see if his parents are alive. He gets a ride with a boisterous zombie-hating good-old boy headed for Florida, and soon they confront a young woman whose sister has been bitten by a zombie and wants to be put out of her misery. The sisters were headed to an LA amusement park they've heard is zombie free. Can the kid from Ohio get to his family? And what about rule thirty one?
Tagline: Our land is their land.
Storyline: A shy student trying to reach his family in Ohio, a gun-toting tough guy trying to find the last Twinkie, and a pair of sisters trying to get to an amusement park join forces to travel across a zombie-filled America.
Zombieland (2009) Movie Details
- Directors: Ruben Fleischer
- Writers: Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick
- Cast: Abigail Breslin, Ernie Hudson, Amber Heard, Bill Murray, Ashley Lambert, Woody Harrelson, Robert Hatch, Harold Ramis, Mike White, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone, Justin Price, Cody Rowlett, Joan Schuermeyer, Blaise Corrigan, Steve Warren, Ernest Dancy, Lynn McArthur, Jon Gould, Jade Moser, Travis Grant, Brian Stretch, Derek Graf, Cesar Aguirre, Barry Hopkins, Amir Kovacs, Scott M. Yaffee, Elle Alexander, Suzanne LaChasse, Michael August
- Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Adventure
- Producers: Ryan Kavanaugh, Gavin Polone, Rhett Reese, Ezra Swerdlow, Paul Wernick
- Musicians: David Sardy
- Cinematographers: Michael Bonvillain
- Editors: Alan Baumgarten
- Our Score: 7/10 by Florita A.
- Average Rating: 7.65/10 of 443,075 Votes!
- Runtime: 88 min / 1h 28min
- Year: 2009
- MPAA Rating: R
- Oscars: 0
- Awards: 10
- Nominations: 28
Elapsed Time: 0.0016 seconds, Memory Usage: 0.5MB
© 2017-2019 All rights reserved.